Having practiced for forty years, Gary has perfected the art of listening and understanding client needs. This is especially important in domestic relations cases, which include divorce, child customer child support payments, and juvenile court. For him, the most rewarding aspect of his job is helping people get through personal crisis.
Gary is an Ohio State Bar Certified Specialist in Family Relations Law and is a fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. He is one of our four attorneys in the Akron area to have earned both of these honors.
- President of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Ohio Chapter
- Board Member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Foundation
- Senior Lecturer at The University of Akron teaching a course entitled, “Legal Environment of Families”
- Past President of the Board of The Victim Assistance Program
- Past President of the Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Current Board Member and Past President of the Jewish Community Board of Akron
- Past President of the Lippman Day School
- Past President of the Beth El Congregation
COURTS AND AFFILIATIONS
- State of Ohio
- Akron Bar Association, Past Chair of the Family Law Section
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Ohio Chapter
- George Washington University National Law Center, J.D. 1978
- Tufts University, B.A. 1975